Intrado/911 Enable delivers the industry's most comprehensive and reliable E911 solutions for Microsoft.
Whether you are moving to Skype for Business or running Microsoft Lync Server 2010 or 2013, Intrado/911 Enable solutions provide a seamless experience, with complete E9-1-1 coverage.
Our solutions have been independently tested and qualified to meet the UCOIP requirements. As a Microsoft Qualified E9-1-1 service provider, customers can expect full compatibility and support for both premise and hosted Microsoft voice deployments.
Organizations who take advantage of Microsoft's advanced unified communications features can confidently deploy Intrado/911 Enable's solutions to receive unparalleled E911 support for the entire organization.
Key features of our solutions for Microsoft include:
- Tested to meet Microsoft’s UCOIP requirements for Lync Server 2010, Lync Server 2013, and Skype for Business.
- E911 call and location information delivery to the appropriate PSAP
- E911 connectivity to over 5,500 PSAPs across the US
- 911 caller identification down to the building, floor, and room level
- E911 support for employees in all workspaces, including the main campus, branch offices, or working remotely
- Automatic Layer 2 tracking for soft phones
- On-site security desk routing
- Compliance with all E911 regulations
Phone Discovery Manager
The Phone Discovery Manager (PDM) is an optional on-site appliance that provides Layer 2 tracking capabilities for organizations using Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync Server with non-LLDP-MED enabled networks and endpoints. It scans the network using SNMP to match a phone’s MAC address to a specific switch and port. The PDM then interoperates with the Lync LIS to ensure accurate locations are assigned to Microsoft’s location-aware endpoints.
Deployed in conjunction with Intrado/911 Enable’s Emergency Routing Service, the PDM may be implemented as either hardware or virtualized appliance.